I went to a party full of anarchists last night it was great.
I like how correcting her kids creepy behavior doesn’t even matter to that mother.
This actually makes me very angry. It basically highlights everything wrong with the world. Instead of teaching boys not to look at women like that, women are taught not to dress provocatively so boys don’t get “distracted”. It makes me sick.
That is EXACTLY what’s wrong.
10 Cats Who Would Love to Move to Brazil
Photos via postomania.ru
Violent Anarchists For Communism t-shirts https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/116798156/violent-anarchists-for-communism-t-shirt
I has one of these :)
Funny Sandwich Board Signs
Previously: Funny Business Signs
10 reasons why I love my fatkini:
1. My fatkini is the swimwear equivalent of farting in the face of patriarchy.
2. My fatkini says my body is mine, and I don’t want to hide it ever again. It reminds me that I am entitled to the delicious heat of the sun on my skin and the delighted excitement I feel when cold water touches my skin.
3. My fatkini is a reminder that a manufacturer actually made this plus-size piece of swimwear, and there are about 15,000 more where this one came from – each encasing a fatty.
4. My fatkini is my claim to visibility and an open invitation to admire me, flirt with me, and worship me (do please make sure to ask first!).
5. In my fat girl fairy tales, I use my fatkini to incite other fatties to rise up in belly-shaking, thigh-jiggling, double-chin rollicking rebellion.
6. My fatkini top doubles as a crop top that I wear under lacy or transparent tops, for days when I’m not at the beach, but still want to fuck with society’s expectations of women’s bodies.
7. My fatkini inspires friendship and magical serendipitous run-ins. Recently at a pool party, I met two people visiting from Seattle, and after over-sharing for several hours, and parting ways thinking we’d never see each other again, we ran into each other in the Mission the next night and danced all night long (all night) to Missy Elliott.
8. My fatkini pairs beautifully with a parasol and a pink margarita.
9. My fatkini disproves one of the diet industry’s biggest lies: I don’t need to lose 20 or 30 or 50 pounds to look good in a bathing suit. I look good right now.
10. I wear this fatkini in the name of my former self and in the name of all the people who feel they must hide, who feel they aren’t entitled to wear what they want, who live in a shame that they were taught.
The best stickers around! #queer #poly #domo
Graffiti on the toilets last night
"Aiming is bourgeois"